What a Weekend!

Yay!! Just had my lovely girlfriend over for the weekend,despite having to work grrrr. As always it was great seeing her and catching up on things,and just hanging out with each other.As always too I felt a big loss when she went home,as if half of me were missing!!! Well soon things will change and we can set about creating a life together which is something i've wanted with the right girl for a very long time.And she is the right one I feel-never have I felt so happy and at one with someone, and take great pleasure in the simple things. She has a fantastic view on the most important things in life-love,music,good food,simple pleasures(hehe)-and I can relate whole heartedly and enjoy any time I have with this woman, who has such a beautiful soul she awes me constantly! I feel blessed and very lucky,and hope this continues for years to come!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "What a Weekend!"

  1. Drewzel says:
    March 17, 2010 at 10:38 AM

    It was great to see you! Love you heaps xx

Post a Comment

Followers

About

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia