Ramblings

Ah its late for me, i'm normally in bed! I just can't stop thinking about events in my life-some that i've waited ages for,and the people who think its their right to thwart my happiness. I believe in following your heart,and my heart is with the girl i've fallen deeply in love with. Yes,I do have certain obligations in regards to family. However, I can only do so much and a lot of the time I am not needed where it counts. I have for the second time returned to offer some assistance,however occupation obligations and family dynamics have prevented myself from making any real impact,other then to reinforce my aimless wandering in a world not of my choosing.I see my daughter growing up with a false sense of whats most important in life-while I try and instil proper moral structure and whats most important in life,it continually gets undermined by narrow-minded individuals who continually fail to see the bigger picture. Thus I need to follow my hearts desire's to prevent a certain emotional and soul destroying implosion within myself of being unable to fulfil my own elusive destiny. I believe I am here this time round to value the intricacies of unconditional love-something which my temperament and life has thus eluded me yet taught me many lessons of people's separate thinking and searches for their own meanings of life. I believe I have found what I am looking for-someone to bestow my appreciation and endless loving capacity towards and who will never lack for companionship and endless respect and admiration. Does this mean my life will end soon as I have learnt the meaning this time around? Or will I finally be able to see out my remaining years exploring the wondrous experiences that this love will bring,and which I have searched for for so long? I hope its the latter as I look forward to many years of being with my beautiful girl friend,learning her nature,her likes/dislikes and her enthusiasm for the things she holds dear. She already makes me see things i have been blind too before,and fulfils me in a way I'm so unaccustomed too.So why should other's try to deny this to me? Well i won't let that happen-they may disagree but its my life after all. Everyone has there path-let mine be completed with happiness and contentment,and to stop the bewildering confusion my life has been. Long live love and thank the universe for the enriching life I will lead from this moment on.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Ramblings"

  1. Drewzel says:
    February 23, 2010 at 9:06 PM

    I love you heaps xx

Post a Comment

Followers

About

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia