Positive Things

I've decided to write a list of things I like to balance all my recent negative thinking!So here goes-I love the rain,gazing on a beautiful beach or coastline,listening to music that moves me,driving around the city in early hours when no traffic around(very pretty),my girlfriends eyes and smile,my girlfriend hehe,beautifully restored cars or tastefully modified wheels,eating at restaurants,chocolate,trying different cheeses,drinking good bourbon or scotch whisky,looking through antique shops/op shops for treasures,playing classical music on the piano,walks in rainforests,watching comedies and romantic movies,listening to loud metal music when the mood suits,driving to different places and exploring those places,trying different cuisine,veging out after a hard week at work,cuddling up in front of a fire,chatting online,listening to peoples different life stories,creepy movies,computing magazines to keep up with technology,laughing with friends,watching movies with my girlfriend or daughter,any time spent with these two fantastic people,drinks with close friends,watching live music,thunderstorms,fishing when i get the chance(don't like hurting the fish though!have become the eternal pacifist-don't even like killing spiders in the toilet!),holding my gf close and hearing her soft breathing and heartbeat,making love,escaping into a good book,iced coffee(only farmers union though heh),sitting next to the one you love and feeling content,and many other things i just can't remember right now!!!!!! life does have its good moments :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Positive Things"

  1. Drewzel says:
    March 1, 2010 at 8:31 AM

    I love this list!

Post a Comment

Followers

About

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia