Musings

Another day gone!!!Was contrast to last 3 very hot days-we had rain and nice temperatures today!! Trudging through life you often wonder if you're on the right path, or where its going to go. Follow your passions they say!! Sometimes, circumstances prevent you from doing that straight away. We all still have to live and carry on some semblance of existence!! Apart from my lovely girlfriend, whom I adore(who lives 1000km away) and my gorgeous daughter(growing up so quickly!), life is a hodgepodge of one day blending into the next with no highlights or lowlights even!! So I must endeavour to make more of life,to look for the good things and live as if I would die tomorrow(or soon)? Hmmmm how do you do that in a job you hate? Easy,get a new job!! Haha, easier said then done!! But the main thing is I think is to picture that future,and it will happen. And so I will.!!!!!!!! I also wish for more time with my gf hehe so who knows-this will happen too!!! Tomorrow is another day.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Musings"

  1. Drewzel says:
    January 13, 2010 at 1:28 PM

    Damn circumstances. I blame Sting.

Post a Comment

Followers

About

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia