For my one and only

So in love with you.
by Vincent Paul Gonzales

When I gaze into your eyes,
Tomorrow is all I see.
I wish you could know, my love,
Just what you mean to me.

To hold you in the darkness,
And watch you next to me
To kiss your gentle lips,
Is heaven, girl, to me.

We hold hands when in public,
I beam with such delight
For, it's your tenderness and beauty
That makes my heart take flight.

You came into my life,
So unexpectedly,
Words can't ever express
Just what you mean to me.

Poetry doesn't say it,
Music can't even touch,
The endless love inside of me,
That wants your gentle touch.

Don't ever leave me, darling,
I don't know what I would do
Because, my darling baby,
I am so in love with you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "For my one and only"

Followers

About

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia